How to Organize Your Day:
Flag Raiders have been providing groups and individuals with unforgettable days of adventure since 1983. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the interest you have shown in our organization. Often during the peak season many days are completely booked so please keep the following points in mind when forming a group:
1) Choose a date most suitable for the majority of your team.
2) Call well in advance to reserve your day
3) A $20.00 non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required per player.
4) Deposits should be made at least two weeks prior to your game day, players or last minute groups can usually be accommodated.
The Typical Day of Fun and Adventure at Flag Raiders:
Gates open at 8:30 am and guests are encouraged to arrive as soon as possible for all day and morning sessions and at 12:00 noon for afternoon sessions.
1) After parking your vehicle please proceed to the Flag Raiders Paintball Information Centre where you will be greeted by an Adventure Specialist.
2) Please fill it out your liability waiver correctly and thoroughly, including your email.
3) Please take some time to determine which of our daily membership packages would best suit your needs.
4) Once you have selected your daily membership package, please take your completed waiver and proceed to one of the pop-up tents directly in front of the main staging building. Check the posted lists or ask which tent you should proceed to. Once at your particular tent you will hand in your wavier, receive a coloured wristband with a daily membership tab number on it and you are now registered for the day.
5) Once the majority of your group has completed this process rules and orientation will begin, equipment and supplies will be distributed, teams will be divided and the fun will start.
After all players have been registered and made aware of safety procedures, Flag Raiders Adventure Specialists will outfit you with all the equipment and supplies needed for an action packed day of paintball.
Expert marker instruction is then given by an Adventure Specialist to ensure players gain a working knowledge of their paintball markers. Teams are then divided and after a few playing tips the games begin.
Most days are made up of 12 -16 games on all of Flag Raiders playing fields. Time limits range from quick 10 minute attack and defend games to the 90 minute scenario campaign game. The day ends at 4:00 pm allowing participants ample time to check out and be home by nightfall.
Please do not hesitate to call 519 653 3322 or email firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any further questions.
What to Bring
Keep in mind that you will be in the outdoors for the entire day. Dress to protect yourself from the elements. LEAVE THE SHORTS AT HOME…. Camouflage or dark clothing is recommended and included in most of our adventure packages, making it easier to move secretly around unseen. Other key items to consider: sturdy footwear, hat or bandana, a change of clothing for the ride home, insect repellent, non-alcoholic thirst quenchers (alcohol will not be tolerated) and cameras or video cameras are welcome to capture your day!
A wide variety on snacks, drinks and concession items are also available and can be added to your daily membership tab.
We Hope this section has answered most of your questions. If you or your team mates require any additional information please do not hesitate to call H.Q. at (519) 653-3322 or email email@example.com . Call now to reserve your day, Flag Raiders has one of the best group organizer programs in the paintball industry.