Game Day Info
How to Organize Your Indoor Paintball Day:
Flag Raiders Indoor has been providing groups and individuals with unforgettable days of adventure since 2006. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the interest you have shown in our organization. Often during the peak periods many sessions/times can be completely booked so please keep the following points in mind when forming a group or booking your party:
1) Choose a date and times that are most suitable for the majority of your team/party/group.
2) Call well in advance to reserve your session.
3) A $20.00 non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required per player (this amount is applied to your package, paintballs or additional items). Participants that fail to show up for a reservation, deposits will be forfeited, these deposits cannot be applied to additional items as the equipment and spots were held for them.
4) Deposits should be made at least two weeks prior to your session, players or last minute groups can usually be accommodated.
The Typical adventure session Flag Raiders Indoor:
Please arrive 15-20 minutes prior to your scheduled session; players of groups not registered will be accommodated as quickly as possible.
1) After parking your vehicle please proceed to the Flag Raiders Information Centre where you will be greeted by an Adventure Specialist or check in.
2) Please fill it out your liability waiver correctly and thoroughly, including your email, using the computers provided or you may take care of this beforehand online https://www.vantora.com/paintball/flagraiders/waiver/
3) Some packages offered do not include paintballs; all paintballs must be purchased from Flag Raiders on the day of your session. Paintballs can be purchased in quantities of 100 and multiples of 500. Paintballs cannot be brought in or purchased elsewhere and used at Flag Raiders. Flag Raiders reserves the right to check for alien or foreign paintballs for the continued safety of our guests and employees.
4) Please take a moment to determine which of our packages and upgrades would best suit your needs.
5) Once you have selected your package and any upgrades, please visit the service counter and check in. If you are with a group each member will receive a coloured wristband with a session membership tab number on it and you are now registered for your adventure.
6) Once the majority of your group/party has completed this process rules and orientation will begin, equipment and supplies will be distributed, teams will be divided and the fun will start.
After all players have been registered and made aware of safety procedures, Flag Raiders Adventure Specialists will outfit you with all the equipment and supplies needed for an action packed session.
Expert marker instruction is then given by an Adventure Specialist to ensure players gain a working knowledge of their shooters. Teams are then divided and after a few playing tips the games begin.
Most sessions are made up of 8-10 games on utilizing various maps, missions and scenarios. Time limits range from quick 5 minute attack and defend games, to longer themed scenarios.
Please do not hesitate to call 519 653 3322 or email email@example.com should you have any further questions.
What to Bring
Keep in mind that you will be in the great indoors for the session. Dress for an active and unforgettable experiences. LEAVE THE SHORTS AT HOME…. Camouflage or dark clothing is recommended, running shoes or sturdy footwear is recommended, the fill of the paintballs is completely washable (however we don’t recommend you wear your Sunday Best). Other key items to consider: hat or bandana, a change of clothing for the ride home, cameras or smart phone to capture the memories, feel free to tag us on social media. Instagram www.instagram.com/flag_raiders_paintball or Facebook www.facebook.com/FlagRaiders and use the hashtag #flagraiders & #pewpew
A wide variety of drinks, snack and playing enhancements that include sniper barrels, paint grenades, gloves, coveralls, jackets and tactical vests are also available these items can be added to your session loadout.
We Hope this section has answered most of your questions. If you or your team mates require any additional information please do not hesitate to call (519) 653-3322 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .